Thursday, March 22, 2012

Pretty Little Liars!

           It was the spring finale that millions tuned in to watch. Thats right, I'm talking about Pretty Little Liars. In the shocking season finale, the mysterious villian "A" was revealed and I must say that I was shocked! The girls had no idea that one of their so called "friends" was capable of such horrible things. But is Mona the only A? Who else is on the A-team, Jenna, Garret, Melissa, or someone else? Who is their leader, and why did they do all of this? I guess we'll have to wait and find out! Let's talk about those pretty little relationships now! Am I the only one whose heart melted when Ezra showed up to see Aria at the Masquerade Ball, or what about that moment that Spoby fans have been waiting for since who knows when! Being a fan of Spencer and Toby's relationship myself, I can honestly say that I teared up a little bit when Toby said to Spencer, "The hardest thing I've ever had to do was pretend I didn't love you."And all of us were probably wishing that we had a Romeo just like Caleb when he came to the Masquerade ball in full costume. But lets not forget the heartbreaking moment when Emily was Hysterically crying when she heard about Maya. Did A kill Maya? A familiar face showed up in the finale, Dr.Sullivan, yep, she's still alive. Dr.Sullivan says that Mona has some serious problems, and I think she's right! Did anyone else think about who the son was that Dr.Sullivan was talking about that was threatened by A? Could it be Toby? In the spring finale, so many of our questions were answered, but we were left with so many new questions. Hopefully all of our questions will be answered during the summer premiere of Pretty Little Liars on June 5th on ABC Family.

No comments:

Post a Comment